The Coachwise website has been developed with accessibility in mind. If you click on "Viewing Options", which can be found on any page in the top left-hand corner directly beneath the logo, you will be taken to a page with a list of ways to view the website as follows:
- Standard Version - this is the default version of the website which includes all images, styles, layouts, etc.
- Accessible Version: Black on White - this version displays black text on a white background which includes images
- Accessible Version: Black on White, no images - this version displays black text on a white background without images
- Accessible Version: White on Black - this version displays white text on a black background which includes images
- Accessible Version: White on Black, no images - this version displays white text on a black background without images
Changing the Size of your Text in your Browser
--Internet Explorer 7--
In Internet Explorer 7 you have the ability to zoom in to magnify text and page elements. Press 'Ctrl' and '+' to increase the zoom and 'Ctrl' and '-' to decrease it.
To enlarge only the text size, follow these instructions:
- Open the 'Page' menu.
- Select the 'Text Size' option. Choose your preferred text size by clicking it or by using the up and down arrow keys to select it and press 'Enter'.
Some websites have fixed the size of their text and the changes you have made above will not display. In this case follow these instructions:
- Click on the 'Tools' menu.
- Click 'Internet Options' option. You should now see the 'Internet Options' box.
- Click on the Accessibility button.
Accessibility dialog box
- In the Accessibility box click on 'Ignore font sizes specified on web page'.
- Click 'OK' to return to the Internet Options box.
- Click 'OK' then press 'Enter' to return to Internet Explorer.
- Open the 'View' menu
- Select the 'Text Size' option.
- Increase or decrease the text size with the mouse or by using the up and down arrow keys and pressing 'Enter'.
Follow these steps to set a minimum text size for all pages you visit:
- Open the 'Tools' menu.
- Click on 'Options'.
- Click the 'Content' tab or use the arrow keys until it is highlighted.
- In the Fonts & Colours box click on 'Advanced'.
- Click on 'Minimum font size' box or press ‘Alt'+ 'O'. Use the up and down arrows to select a new font size and press 'Enter'.
- Click 'OK' button or press 'Enter'.
- Click 'OK' and press 'Enter'.
For further help with accessibility, the BBC website offers in depth information and assistance.