RFL qualification and event administration
Streamlining RFL's qualification and event administration processes and procedures.
"The RFL chose to work with Coachwise because they are the specialists in the delivery of coach education administration. Their flexible approach meant we worked on the development together, to find a solution that fits. It saves us time and money, allowing valuable in-house resource to be deployed elsewhere.
"Coachwise’s existing infrastructure meant we didn’t need to invest in costly event-management software or bespoke development in-house. Plus, they were flexible enough to tailor the solution to our specific needs, which was fantastic for us.
"The service is excellent, Coachwise staff are approachable and amenable, and we really do feel like we are working in partnership. The burden is lifted, in terms of financial processing and administration, yet the reports we receive mean we retain control and still have the information we need."
– Fiona Allen, Business Support Manager, Performance and Coaching, RFL
The RFL have benefited from the existing qualification/event-management infrastructure that was already in place at Coachwise and the different elements of the service being brought together under one roof. Completion statistics have increased by approximately 15% in 12 months.
Background: Provision of qualification and event administration services for the RFL Level 1 and Level 2 UKCC qualifications, including call centre, warehousing and distribution services.
Solution: Coachwise worked closely in partnership with the RFL to streamline its existing processes and procedures and set up a more efficient and effective RFL qualifications administration arm. The initial set-up accommodated the migration of qualifications to the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
The services Coachwise now provides include:
- working with regional and HQ staff regarding the administration of the courses
- processing bookings for learners, including taking payments
- recording, holding and managing data on an event-management system and providing management reports to the RFL
- distributing pre-course materials to learners
- liaising with 1st4sport Qualifications on the RFL’s behalf, regarding specific enquiries and meeting awarding organisation criteria
- recording post-course information and issuing results to learners
- overseeing the resit and certification processes
- financial reconciliation, including credit control, for all finances linked to the qualifications.
Similar case studies: