We believe any information about yourself belongs to you. We take the privacy of any data you choose to share with us very seriously.
Any personal data you grant us permission to use will be used and held in accordance with legislation. We have security measures to protect your information and we make sure other organisations we ask to provide a service for us meet the same security standards.
What information do we collect?
You are free to visit our websites without telling us about yourself and without disclosing any personal information. However, we do need you to share some information about yourself so that we can action your requests.
You’ll need to enter your:
- email in order to receive our ebulletin
- email, name and request to contact us
- email, username and password in order to post comments on our blog.
- email address, delivery address, credit card number and expiry date in order to place orders for products in our shop. We also ask for your telephone number, which enables us to contact you if there is a problem with your order.
What information will you receive from us?
We may send you:
- Monthly round up ebulletin. This email provides a roundup of our blogs and interviews with people who are helping to inspire an active nation. You can unsubscribe from these emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email, at any time.
- Promotional emails about our products and services. if you wish, you can unsubscribe from these emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email.
Finding out about the data we hold on you
We will share with you all personal data we hold about you, at your request.
To obtain a copy of all the personal information we hold about you, please complete and return this form.
Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of up to £10 for this request.
We do not share your data
We will not share your data with third parties unless we are obliged to disclose personal data by law, or the disclosure is ‘necessary’ for purposes of national security, taxation and criminal investigation, or we have your consent.
Use of children’s data
We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. Find out more about cookies on www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies improve things for you by:
- Remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page.
- Remembering information you’ve given so you don’t need to keep entering it.
- Measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs.
Most browsers will allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the menu on your browser, or look at the instruction on www.allaboutcookies.org.
Our sites also uses Google software that stores cookies on your computer. below is a list of those Cookies.
|Name||Owner||What does it do?|
|_utma||Google Analytics||This randomly generated number is used to determine unique visitors to our site|
|_utmb||Google Analytics||This randomly generated number works with _utmc to calculate the average length of time users spend on our site|
|_utmc||Google Analytics||This randomly generated number works with _utmb to calculate when you close your browser|
|_utmz||Google Analytics||This is a randomly generated number and information about how the site was reached (e.g. direct or via a link, organic search or paid search)|
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies by visiting this page on Google.
Direct Marketing Association
Coachwise Ltd is a member of the Direct Marketing Association (UK) Ltd (DMA) and is required to operate within the rules of the DMA’s Code of Practice, which was developed in consultation with the Office of Fair Trading and the Data Protection Register. The Code is administered by the Independent Direct Marketing Authority.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org